- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Malawi's supreme court of Appeal overturned a previous ruling that stopped Madonna taking four year old Mercy James, to America. She then got the permission to adopt the African girl. It is also true that Madonna has given the African state to fund orphan aid projects.
The Material Girl has reportedly spent 12million pounds funding six orphanages as well as paying for shoes, clothes, books and mosquito nets. Madonna jumped with joy after she came to know that she had won her battle to adopt orphan Mercy. Alan Chinula, Madonna's lawyer in Malawi, is now waiting for instructions to start preparing for Mercy's travel arrangements.
A private jet is said to be on standby to fly Mercy to New York as soon as her papers are ready. She will then be reunited with Madonna. She will be joining the family of her new sister Lourdes, 12, and brothers Rocco, eight, and David, three.