- 4 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 18 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 18 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 1 day ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Gymnast Pranati Nayak fails to qualify for All-Around Final
- News India reports 39,742 new COVID cases in 24 hours; active cases decline to 4,08,212
- Finance Standard Chartered Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD: Check New Rates Here
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 July 24 Highlights: Arjun Bijlani, Shweta Tiwari, Sourabh Raj Win Lockets!
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Kate Moss is making sure that her daughter takes up modelling while teaching her how to walk on the ramp. The event took place at birthday party organized by the supermodel. She model-themed birthday party for friend Sadie Frost's nine-year-old daughter Iris.
During the birthday party, the catwalk queen taught the birthday girl and her own daughter Lila Grace, seven, her catwalk skills for a special show. All of the girls at the bash wanted to be Kate. She brought along lots of clothes for them and the girls had their hair and make-up done especially.
Kate Moss also taught the girls how to have her "I don't care look.'" Apparently the youngsters enjoyed so much. Iris and Lila Grace now both want to be models like Kate.