- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Clients will have to pay up to RM49.90 if the lunch timing requires four to five hours, that is nearly the entire lunch timings from 11.30am to 4pm.
An investment of RM7.5 million was made on the restaurant and it serves Japanese, Chinese and Western fare, including lobsters, giant prawns, lamb, soups, ice cream and fruit juices. It was inaugurated on Dec 12, when quizzed about its nnovative price mechanism, the general manager who identifies himself as Ren revealed that they wished to serve the customers well.
"The area has many office blocks, especially at Sri Hartamas, and office staff have only an hour''s lunch break," The New Straits Times Online quoted Ren, as saying.
"Our RM29.90 buffet lunch is reasonable, something which we make possible by giving back to customers what we save from not spending on advertisements," Ren added.
Ren received his training in the field from Taiwan and the promotion was held from Dec 12-19, but did not receive an ebthusiatic opening, however soon business caught up and received a large number of callers. "We then decided to extend the promotion. Within the first month of operation, we have had 10,000 customers," Ren said.
"Now on weekdays, we receive about 700 people and more than 800 on weekends when our clients bring their families. Of course, clients will have to book a week in advance for the next two weeks," Ren added. AGENCIES