- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Models walked down the ramp in colourful and fascinating costumes designed by budding designers of the institute. Femina Miss India World 2009 Pooja Chopra also walked the ramp as the showstopper and wooed the audience with her walk. She appreciated the creativity and originality of students" creations.
Choreographer of the show Rohit Verma said that the best part of the show was that it was not too much expanded in all aspects. The show offered a big platform to promote budding and future designers from this fashion-designing institute.