- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 10 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The Lady of Gaudalupe is a celebrated icon of the Virgin Mary which is of great importance to the Mexican Catholics looked upon as an important pilgrimage feature.
There are several inexplicable phenomena that goes with the image. It is traditionally believed that Mother Mary miraculously appeared behind a simple peasant, Juan Diego's cloak. She is also said to have appeared to Saint Juan Diego on the hill of Tepeyac near Mexico City. It is also believed of the appearance of Mary's eyes to those in the room when the tilma or the cloak was opened with image being without decay.
According to Politico, after observing it for a while, Clinton asked "who painted it?" to which Msgr. Monroy responded "God!"The Mexican press said that Clinton persistently asked as about the artist, "But who painted the painting, the roses," before being told again that the almighty was the artist.