- Technology Sony IMX 686 Vs Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1: Battle Of 64MP Smartphone Cameras
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The Lady of Gaudalupe is a celebrated icon of the Virgin Mary which is of great importance to the Mexican Catholics looked upon as an important pilgrimage feature.
There are several inexplicable phenomena that goes with the image. It is traditionally believed that Mother Mary miraculously appeared behind a simple peasant, Juan Diego's cloak. She is also said to have appeared to Saint Juan Diego on the hill of Tepeyac near Mexico City. It is also believed of the appearance of Mary's eyes to those in the room when the tilma or the cloak was opened with image being without decay.
According to Politico, after observing it for a while, Clinton asked "who painted it?" to which Msgr. Monroy responded "God!"The Mexican press said that Clinton persistently asked as about the artist, "But who painted the painting, the roses," before being told again that the almighty was the artist.