- 3 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 11 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 38 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 53 min ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Dipannita Sharma Slams Kapil For Joking About Sanjay Dutt's 300 Girlfriends
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The Daily News quotes experts as saying that her former president husband, Bill Clinton, has helped in revamping her image. Hillary also has labored to smooth over lingering rifts from the campaign with Obama and his inner circle, most notably First Lady Michelle Obama.
Declaring a truce at Foggy Bottom in March, Obama joked about her refusal during the campaign to mention Clinton's name, calling her 'the other candidate'. With a grin, Obama said, "Let me thank Secretary Clinton - I love saying that!"
Former National Security Council member Elliott Abrams opines that Obama has absorbed much of the foreign policy flak that would have gone Clinton's way. Obama has piled the diplomatic plate high for Clinton, tasking her with risky openings to Iran and Cuba, while getting North Korea to disarm, putting down the Taliban threat in Pakistan and bringing the Israelis and Palestinians back to negotiations.
Clinton said she would give priority to 'acknowledging our own errors where we have made them, which will serve as an example to others to do the same.' “Clinton is using her political talents in the building. Morale is good. And unlike former Pentagon chief Donald Rumsfeld, who was barely civil to Bush Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, she's playing well with others.," said Abrams.
Even Republicans are lauding the new and improved Hilary Clinton. "It's nice to see the relationship the two of them have built, and I'm very pleased with what they're doing," Senator George Voinovich told Clinton and Gates.