- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Bollywood actors Zayed Khan and Shruti Hassan dazzled the ramp in the exquisite collection of designer Manav Gangwani titled ''A Tempestuous Affaire'' at the HDIL couture week. Gangwani's outfits had silhouettes ranging from well-draped traditional Anarkali suits and innovative churidar and kurtas. Zayed Khan, who is featuring in the big-budget Bollywood film ''Blue'', was the showstopper of Gangwani"s show, and said that being part of couture week was good as the best of the best pieces are showcased.
Female models sashayed the ramp in unusual traditional drapes paired with statement blouses. The designer used fabrics like velvets, satins, delicate nets, georgettes and antique laces, along with glistening lame and brocades. The colour palette had black, gold and emerald tones.
The collection is called ''A Tempestuous Affaire'' and is inspired from a piece of emerald. The gold shows how the cutting of emerald is done. It comes and glows into a beautiful emeralds so that is how it is.
The HDIL Indian Couture week, initiated by the Fashion Design Council of India.