- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 16 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 17 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- News For the first time in Supreme Court history, single judge bench to hear bail pleas
- Sports PKL 2019 Preview: Gujarat Fortunegiants ready for tough weekend as they take on Jaipur Pink Panthers
- Movies Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Actress Shares A Kiss With Saif To Begin The Celebrations!
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Technology Oppo K5 With 64MP Camera, Snapdragon 730G SoC Surfaces Online
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
It will also have the outfit she wore to her first meeting with husband Prince Rainier at the Cannes film festival in 1955 along with creations by her favourite designers, including Christian Dior, Balenciaga, Givenchy and Yves St Laurent.
Costumes created by the Helen Rose, including a Grecian-style bathing robe and an embroidered evening dress, a black chiffon dress worn by Kelly in the 1954 film Rear Window will also go on display.
Other highlights of the show will include the belted shirt waist dress by Branell of New York, which Kelly wore for the official announcement of her engagement to Prince Rainier, the clothes designed for her trousseau and the lace bodice and skirt she wore for her civil marriage ceremony.
The show, which opens in April 2010, has been divided into three sections: "The Actress, The Bride and The Princess.