- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Movies Amitabh Bachchcan’s Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Is The Cutest Thing On Internet Today!
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The 9mm Glock 18C, presented to then-president Bush by Delta Force agents after their triumphant arrest of the Iraqi dictator. The gun has become one of Bush"s most prized possessions. Now, it is the centerpiece of an exhibition at the George W Bush presidential library in Dallas, Texas.
George W Bush built his presidential library at a cost of 200 million dollars on the campus of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. The weapon belongs to the US national archives, but Bush has decided that he wants to display it prominently in the library. It will be organized around 25 key decisions he took during his eight years in power.
Bush used to show the gun off in the Oval Office to visiting military dignitaries, with the boast "The Delta guys pulled it off Saddam". The gun is an interesting artifact, and it tells you that the United States captured Saddam Hussein and disarmed him literally. The library is due to open in 2013.