- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The 9mm Glock 18C, presented to then-president Bush by Delta Force agents after their triumphant arrest of the Iraqi dictator. The gun has become one of Bush"s most prized possessions. Now, it is the centerpiece of an exhibition at the George W Bush presidential library in Dallas, Texas.
George W Bush built his presidential library at a cost of 200 million dollars on the campus of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. The weapon belongs to the US national archives, but Bush has decided that he wants to display it prominently in the library. It will be organized around 25 key decisions he took during his eight years in power.
Bush used to show the gun off in the Oval Office to visiting military dignitaries, with the boast "The Delta guys pulled it off Saddam". The gun is an interesting artifact, and it tells you that the United States captured Saddam Hussein and disarmed him literally. The library is due to open in 2013.