- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Shopping led the customers into a lucky draw where they received gift vouchers valid only for children. Exclusive “Lucky kids" contest for kids got them to win free juice from Just boosters and free chocolates from Bliss. The most interesting offer was to get a free hair cut from YLG anytime during the coming weekend.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Raghunandan – CEO Forum Mall said, “Children's Day is a day for children to engage in fun and frolic and celebrate the spirit of childhood. Forum Mall has always been in the forefront of such customer centric events. We are extremely happy to join our customers on the occasion of Children's Day. It was indeed a pleasure to see our customers so excited and in such high spirits."
A Talent hunt was organized at the Atrium, wherein children showcased their talent like singing, dancing or mimicry. The winner took away a shopping voucher from the mall.
Face painting, instant photography zone and a balloon art were other activities to keep the kids busy when the parents shopped.
The main attraction at the event was the International aerial artist's enticing performance at the Atrium.
About Forum Value Mall - One of its kind mall in India
Prestige Group and Capital and Retail Limited recently launched India's first outlet mall, Forum Value Mall at Whitefield. The brand new mall spanning over 3 lakh square feet features a melange of over 100 leading brands both international and national. Leading brands include Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Espirit, Lee, Levis, Sony, Nokia and Pepe Jeans to name a few. Anchor tenants of the mall are Mega mart, India's leading value lifestyle retail chain, and Fame Cineplex, a five-screen cinema featuring a Gold Class Cinema.