- 1 hr ago Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 16 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 16 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- News Monsoon Updates: Heavy rain to continue over central, NW India till Aug 6
- Education CBSE Compartment And Improvement Exams 2021 From August 16
- Movies Shibani Dandekar Does Not Regret Supporting Rhea Chakraborty; 'I Stood Up For What Was Right'
- Technology Seagate One Touch HDD Review: Password Protected Backup At Swift Speeds
- Finance Stocks to Buy: Motilal Oswal Recommends 3 Stocks To Buy For Positive Returns
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Warholm sets stunning 400m hurdles world record, breaking 46-second barrier in gold run
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Rice, is possible one of the few swimmers in the world competing globally without a personal trainer. The International Swimming Federation's newly formed commission assembles in Lausanne next week to decide which hi-tech swimsuits will be legal for the world titles in Rome, after an influx of new brands and new technology destabilised the sport in the past year. On the advice of her coach Michael Bohl, Rice deliberately refrained from taking the money on offer from the manufacturers to an athlete of her stature. Bohl believes that she is now in the perfect position to respond to the changing conditions for the world titles.
The other sportswoman to have got a place in the top 100 sexiest women in the list are Serbian tennis player Anna Ivanovic, who has been placed at No. 32, and soccer and cricket star, Ellyse Perry, at number 82, and the last, Jelena Dokic at 93. Clearly, Stephanie Rice outwits all the three with a huge margin.