- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- Sports Shahid Afridi credits IPL for turning around Indian cricket
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The "Elvis Ranch", located about 17 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee. The King of Rock 'n' Roll bought the ranch in 1967. He and his wife Priscilla Beaulieu had also lived on the ranch and a small cottage called "Honeymoon Cottage" still stands on the property.
The property had a large cross there that Elvis really liked! It also consists a concrete bridge over a 14-acre lake. The current owners of the estate are Dennis McLemore and his brothers, whose parents had purchased the property in 1979.