- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 2 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News RRB Group D Jobs 2022: Phase 5 CBT exam admit card to be out today, details here
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Scuffle Ensues On Day 1 Of The Show Between Nimrit Kaur And Archana Gautam
- Automobiles Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- Education CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper Out; Challenge Till October 3
- Sports UFC Vegas 61 results and recap: Yan Xiaonan edges out Mackenzie Dern in her first main event
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
And now for the hardcore fans and avid toy collectors, the characters of Twilight, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan have now achieved the super-hero status with the Toy-characters, which would be available at Walmart stores, Walmart.com, and barbiecollector.com from November 1 onwards.
With New Moon all for the release by November 20, the new range of merchandise would be something that all Twilight cult fans should treasure in their collection, while the toys are priced at 25 dollars each.
Beside, the Edward-Bella toys, the fan can also can shop for a lot of Twilight merchandise, including greeting cards and clothing, all dedicated to the lives of the young vampires.
- insyncKlum & Pattinson Barbies!
- insyncStephenie Meyer Wants A Break From Vampires
- insyncTwilight Star Adorns As Shower Curtain
- fashion trendsOscar Awards 2022 Red Carpet: 16 Best Dressed Celebs At The 94th Academy Awards
- fashion trendsMet Gala 2021: Naomi Osaka, Billie Eilish And Others Leave Us Speechless With Their Style
- fashion trendsKristen Stewart In The Red Jacket And Black Hat Looks Just Like Princess Diana
- fashion trendsHappy Birthday Kristen Stewart: Her Top 5 Unconventional And Unapologetic Outfits
- fashion trendsKristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- lgbtqFrom Angelina Jolie To Amber Heard, 9 Stars You Didn't Know Were Homosexual Or Bisexual
- fashion trends#GoBarefoot: Let Kristen Stewart Teach You How To Protest
- lifeKristen Stewart & Nicholas Hoult Get Cozy!
- lifeKristen Stewart’s Short Haircut: Hot Or Not?