- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Movie Review: Nawazuddin Siddiqui Saves This Ladoo From Crumbling Into Pieces!
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Indian pace attack in one of the most lethal in world cricket: Ashwin
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
The Brit people are pretty well informed about the celebrity lives. Ask them what are the names of David Beckhams' three sons and you'll get the immediate answer as-Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz! However ask them who was the Prime Minister during the first Gulf War and you'll have to give the answer as John Major!
Shockingly, a third of Britons believe that the last General Election took place in 2008 rather than 2005, but more than eight out of ten knew Chelsea and England footballer Ashley Cole's wife was X Factor judge Cheryl. Not only that…Most of the Brit people know Kerry Katona's first husband was Bryan McFadden, however, 20 percent don't know February 29th was a Leap Day.
The result may be ssymptomatic of the celebrity-obsessed culture in Britain. Some sections of the media that provide gossip stories rather than solid news as the headlines boost this ambience too!