- 39 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The top 10 celebrity myths and their answers are here for you!
Myth: Singer Tom Jones insured his chest hair for million
Answer: Tom Jones hasn't insured his chest hair. Lloyd's drafted a policy for an unnamed celebrity, but it wasn't
purchased. It was linked to Tom, as he's hairy.
Myth: Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite!
Answer: Rumors that Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite are totally unfounded. She was born a woman. Her name and short hair have led to the popular myth.
Myth: The guy who played Homer Simpson died and was replaced after the first season.
Answer: Dan Castellaneta is the only person to have voiced Homer. The voice he does have gently evolved from the first series, as the character developed.
Myth: The actor who played 'Zac From' saved by the Bell dead
Answer: No. It was rumoured that Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Zack Morris) died in 2 different motorbike accidents - 1 in an earthquake (with Screech) & 1 on his own.
Myth: Cher removed her bottom two ribs to give her a smaller waist
Answer: Cher didn't have ribs removed. Her wasp waist is kept in shape by working out. But, she's had a face lift, nose job, breast augmentation & dental braces.
Myth: Phil Collins really write "In The Air Tonight" about a farmer who stood by and watched his friend drown.
Answer: No, Phil Collins says he wrote In The Air Tonight when he was going through divorce & the bitterness is obvious. He finds the drowning man story comical.
Myth: Actor Andy Garcia was born as a Siamese twin.
Answer: Andy Garcia was born with an undeveloped conjoined twin attached to his shoulder. It was about the size of a tennis ball, and was surgically removed.
Myth: Was shock rocker Marilyn Manson Kevin's geeky sidekick on TV's "The Wonder Years"?
Answer: Marilyn Manson was not in The Wonder Years. There was a rumor that he played Kevin Arnold's friend Paul. Paul was actually played by Josh Saviano.
Myth: Is it true that sleeps in a hyper baric chamber?
Answer: A photo from the 1980s is often said to show sleeping in a hyper baric chamber, but he now claims it was just publicity stunt.
Myth: Did legendary cartoonist Walt Disney have himself frozen, with the hope of returning later on when a cure for what killed him has been found?Answer: Walt Disney wasn't frozen after he died. He was cremated on 17 Dec 1966. James Bedford became the 1st human to be cryogenically preserved on 12 Jan 1967.