- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News MHA takes control over police postings in Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Stars like Gwyneth Paltrow, Elizabeth Hurley and Dame Shirley Bassey cleared out their wardrobes for 'The Really Really Great Garage Sale'.
A pair of Bassey's shoes sold for 100 pounds, while Paltrow and Hurley's unwanted clothes also helped raise a good amount.
Funnyman David Walliams, British singer Louise Redknapp and TV presenter Denise Van Outen were among the stars manning the stalls, each accumulating more than 5,000 pounds in profit.
Though the celebrities were likely to wear some of their clothes, the thought that these would help a lot of children in difficult times made them donate generously.