- 39 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Dmitry Ziryanov, a local official had first proposed the idea of putting Brad Pitt's cut outs on most of the dangerous intersections of the city. It was in a in a bid to try and deter motorists from speeding.The Russian police placed the life-size cardboard replicas of the 'Inglorious Basterds' actor dressed as a traffic policeman as planned.
Soon, the Russian traffic junctions started to witness the change in the speeding. People may slow down to watch the hero's cut outs. The Russian traffic police feel that Brad Pitt is more like a colleague to them now.