- 5 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 5 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 5 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 8 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- Movies Actor-Filmmaker Shreya Patel’s New Mockumentary Web Series 'Layla Is Relevant' To Go On Floor In August
- News Andhra Pradesh govt cancels Class 10, 12 exams; to set up high-powered committee to assess marks
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Confused on why he should do something like that? Well, Brad gives the answer. "It's similar to puzzles in that way, like a crossword puzzle or anything else I can put my mind into. It's a relief for me," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Parade magazine.
What's more surprising is that what the actor feels about the whole idea. He added that designing buildings is his first love, which keeps him at peace. He corroborates: "Architecture is like play to me. As a boy, you play with Tinker Toys, Lincoln Logs, Legos, and you get interested in how things are made, like cars and drills and all that.
Pitt is happy about building his dream home in Hollywood with partner Angelina Jolie for their family that includes six kids. "After a few years of work, it came out so nice. Now I've got so many damn kids, it's the only place we could all fit in. We're double-bunking rooms as it is, " concludes the man.