- 50 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Huawei P Smart 2019 Starts Receiving Android 10-Based EMUI Firmware Update
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Launched by a toy company, the new doll inspired by the Ponzi comes with a golden hammer at Toy Fair 2009. The doll is name 'Smash me Bernie' is wearing a red suit and is a pitchfork-wielding figure. It is also available at the minimemodelworks.com.
"A lot of people have been asking about it," the New York Daily News quoted Graeme Warring of ModelWorks as saying at the Jacob Javits Convention Center.
The toy fair also has 'Printies' from Techno Source. This can be used to upload the image of Bernie Madoff to make a low-priced doll to be used as a diabolical pincushion. AGENCIES