- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The three Aladin flavors, available at all Baskin Robbins outlets across India this October, are aptly named Choco 'aladin (Malt flavored ice cream swirled with a chocolate fudge ribbon and chocolate bits) linked to Riteish Deshmukh's character of Aladin, Princess' Delite (Creamy Vanilla ice cream loaded with chocolate coated nuts and swirled with a chocolate ribbon), linked to Jacqueline Fernandez' character of Jasmine and Ringmaster's Whip (Devilicious chocolate ribbon and chocolate chips whipped into a sinful chocolate ice cream), linked to Sanjay Dutt's character of Ring Master in the film.
The Ice Cream Major also announced a special consumer-focused promotion where any consumer who buys a Value Scoop from Aladin's new range of ice creams stands to win exciting merchandise such as tattoos inspired on characters from Aladin and music CDs of the film. What's more, the luckiest 200 consumers will win movie tickets for Aladin. Lucky winners will get a golden chance to mingle with Aladin & his lady love Jasmine.
Commenting on this association, Mr. Pankaj Chaturvedi, Executive Director - Foods Division, Graviss Foods Pvt. Ltd. said, "It gives us immense pleasure in partnering with Eros International to promote 'Aladin'. We feel that launching ice creams named after film characters is a unique way to connect with our consumers who are largely youngsters. An association with a family entertainer expands our audience to children as well. This alliance is keeping with our strategy to associate with popular films and television programs as means to connect and interact with our wide target audience and offer continuous excitement and innovation at out outlets, all of which is required to build the Baskin Robbins ice cream brand and take it to newer heights."
Sunil A. Lulla, President – Eros International, India, said "Aladin being a wholesome family entertainer, we are delighted to partner with a leading consumer brand like Baskin Robbins, which lends an opportunity for the film to reach out to its target audience in an innovative and fun-filled manner."
So come and indulge in the best ice cream flavors in town this festive season, with friends and family.
About Baskin Robbins:
Baskin Robbins, the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, creates and markets innovative, high quality ice cream, specialty frozen desserts and beverages in more than 5,400 retail shops around the globe.
Baskin Robbins has introduced consumers to the wonderful world of quality and tastes delivered in an unending variety of flavours. The brand offers customers a mouthwatering range of sundaes, smoothies, blasts, shakes, ice cream cakes, ice cream scoops and cones through a wide spread chain of over 350 outlets in India. Baskin Robbins has created more than 1,000 ice cream flavours and a wide variety of delicious treats.
About Eros International PLC:
Eros International is a leading integrated studio in the rapidly growing Indian media and entertainment sector, involved in the production, acquisition and distribution of filmed entertainment content across current and emerging formats including cinemas, home entertainment, television and new media. Established in 1977 with a vision to become the gateway for Indian content worldwide and Hollywood content in India, Eros has over three decades of market leadership in creating a global platform for Indian cinema. Strong globally recognized brand, extensive distribution network and an unrivalled library of over 1,900 films render Eros a steadfast market positioning today. In 2006 Eros became the first Indian media company to get listed on AIM, LSE. Eros operates in 5 continents and over 50 countries with diversified assets and worldwide offices throughout India, the United Kingdom, USA, UAE, Singapore, Australia, Fiji and the Isle of Man.