- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
While Barbie turns 50 on March 7th, Dorfmann herself is 48 years old and has been collecting the iconic doll since childhood. Barbie resides at Dorfmann's residence in her bedroom, cellar and even kitchen! However, Dorfmann plans to hit the record with a collection of 10,000 dolls.
There's probably nothing I don't know about Barbie," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It drives my husband crazy every time I come home with a new doll. When I tell him it's getting harder and harder to get the rare ones he laughs and says, 'That's because they are all here in the house!'"
"I guess I'm obsessive but I have just liked them since I was a little girl. People say I look like Barbie - although I don't go out of my way to look like her. My hair is naturally blonde," she added.
To be able to celebrated her birthday along with the fashion doll, Dorfmann has decided to push her own birthday with two days. "Barbie's birthday is March 9 and mine's on March 7, but I thought we might as well have a party on the same day. Barbie's got a better figure than me but I think we've both aged well," she said.
"There's nothing I would change about Barbie. I know her legs are too long and her feet too small, but that makes her Barbie," she added.