- 24 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 36 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- News Maha government formation: Sena will lead for next "25 Years", says Sanjay Raut
- Technology Apple Research App For iPhone, Watch Goes Live: All You Need To Know
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City & United want Inter's Martinez as Atletico eye Rakitic
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Finance Places Where You Can Sell Gold Jewellery For Cash In India
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
While Barbie turns 50 on March 7th, Dorfmann herself is 48 years old and has been collecting the iconic doll since childhood. Barbie resides at Dorfmann's residence in her bedroom, cellar and even kitchen! However, Dorfmann plans to hit the record with a collection of 10,000 dolls.
There's probably nothing I don't know about Barbie," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It drives my husband crazy every time I come home with a new doll. When I tell him it's getting harder and harder to get the rare ones he laughs and says, 'That's because they are all here in the house!'"
"I guess I'm obsessive but I have just liked them since I was a little girl. People say I look like Barbie - although I don't go out of my way to look like her. My hair is naturally blonde," she added.
To be able to celebrated her birthday along with the fashion doll, Dorfmann has decided to push her own birthday with two days. "Barbie's birthday is March 9 and mine's on March 7, but I thought we might as well have a party on the same day. Barbie's got a better figure than me but I think we've both aged well," she said.
"There's nothing I would change about Barbie. I know her legs are too long and her feet too small, but that makes her Barbie," she added.