- 5 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 6 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 8 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 9 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Sports Extended New Zealand squad flies out of Pakistan on chartered plane
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Now, this year too, the pop diva is all set to come out with designer clothes, but this time, it's for the kids. The singer's Abbey Dawn collection is set to include children's clothing in their stock.
People - kids and parents - both seem to eagerly waiting for the soon-to-be launched clothes. And for the promising singer, it's the sheer excitement that's making her throb for the same. The 'Sk8er Boi' hitmaker said that she likes some of the kids' collection so much that she wants to wear them. "We have a really cute zebra hoodie with ears, and I'm like, 'Can I fit into the extra large? Because I really like these,'" the Daily star quoted her, as saying.
But that's not all. Avril is determinant on building a fashion empire. She will launch her own perfume named Black Star, which took two year's effort to make.
She added: "It's really me in a bottle."