- 22 min ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: The Supermodel Who Inspires Us To Step Out Of Our Comfort Zone
- 34 min ago 7 Reasons Why You Should Stick To Your True Friends, Not Fake Friends!
- 1 hr ago 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 October 2019
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Tehseen Poonawalla & Rashami Desai’s Rumoured Beau, Arhaan Khan To Enter The House!
- News What is Mole Day all about? Significance, origin
- Finance Should You Buy Or Sell The Infosys Stock After Whistleblower Allegations?
- Sports French Open: Sindhu begins with easy win, Subhankar upsets Sugiarto
- Technology Honor V30 Confirmed For November Launch: Price And Specifications
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
The unpublished letter, which was written on November 6, 1952, revealed the low point that the actress went through after she called off her marriage. The letter was written to Tanja Star, Busmann, who was supposed to be the actress' bridesmaid, informing about the postponement and cancellation of the marriage.
The letters sold for 3,800 pounds in London at the sale organised by Kerry Taylor Auctions.
The wedding dress that Hepburn was to wear on her weding day was given to Amabile Altobella, a girl from Latina. The wedding dress and 48 of Hepburn's designer outfits sold for 268,320 pounds.
Half the proceeds from the auction will go to charity.