- 9 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 34 min ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- 1 hr ago Vasant Panchami 2020: How To Worship Goddess Saraswati According To Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Skin And What Can You Do Counter The Damage
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Technology What Is AGR And Why Is It Bad For Vodafone-Idea And Airtel
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Movies Mohsin Khan Is Single & Ready To Mingle, But Says His Ammi Has To Approve The Girl
- News Modi govt tarnished India's image, deterred investors: Rahul Gandhi
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The unpublished letter, which was written on November 6, 1952, revealed the low point that the actress went through after she called off her marriage. The letter was written to Tanja Star, Busmann, who was supposed to be the actress' bridesmaid, informing about the postponement and cancellation of the marriage.
The letters sold for 3,800 pounds in London at the sale organised by Kerry Taylor Auctions.
The wedding dress that Hepburn was to wear on her weding day was given to Amabile Altobella, a girl from Latina. The wedding dress and 48 of Hepburn's designer outfits sold for 268,320 pounds.
Half the proceeds from the auction will go to charity.