- 6 hrs ago COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- 8 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- 9 hrs ago Mother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- 11 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Ayurvedic Herbs For Mothers For Lactation, Perineal Pain, Stretch Marks And More
- Sports I wanted shooters to train in safe environment: Rijiju on Croatia tour
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Slated For May 13 Launch; Unboxing Video Reveals Design, Specifications
- News 7-year-old lion dies at Delhi zoo
- Movies Rajasthan Lockdown: Pandya Store And Other TV Shoots May Get Suspended! Exclusive
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Automobiles Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The first item in the Winehouse range will be wrapping paper with the chorus of 'Rehab' emblazoned all over it. 'Rehab' wrapping paper is expected to roll out first, followed by 'Back To Black' and 'You Know I'm a No Good' greetings card. The bosses at EMI are keen to keep this trend exclusive!
The Amy-branded cards are classy too. 'You Know I'm No Good' is best for heartfelt apologies and 'Back To Black', with an appropriate wreath, will be the respectful response to a bereavement. EMI Music Publishing Europe looks forward to create innovative revenue streams from the songs with mainstream retailers.
Amy wrapping paper and gift cards received a very positive response. These are songs, which already have a great resonance with the public. Meanwhile, the singer has been working on her new album in St Lucia.