- Sports ISL 2019-20: Jamshedpur FC vs Kerala Blasters FC: Late Kerala shocker hands Jamshedpur welcome win
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Not just that, reportedly Hitler also suffered from flatulence and scoffed on cakes. Hitler's manners and daily life routine was recorded by a German officer who maintained a dairy in the bunker. The secret intelligence reports was discovered during a house clearance.
The German officer had revealed all about Hitler to a British agent, the document is dated three days after Hitler's death in 1945. The cover says 'This must be destroyed within 48 hours'. However, the British agent hid the papers in his house in West Country when he received it.
The entries say: "Hitler eats rapidly, mechanically, for him food is merely an indispensable means of subsistence"
"It is strictly forbidden to smoke in his presence as he seems to be very susceptible to laryngitis. He talks in a mellow baritone, without that raucous, unpleasant stridency of his public speeches. At the table and in his speech he shows many facets of rather uncouth behavior. He abstractedly bites his fingernails and his table manners are little short of shocking."
Another entry revealed that Hitler ate huge amounts of cakes that caused him a slight digestive disorder, while other declares that rumors about his homosexuality were just rumors.
The documents will go under hammer at an auction in Ludlow in Shropshire on March 5 and is expected to fetch 1,000 pounds. AGENCIES