- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Not just that, reportedly Hitler also suffered from flatulence and scoffed on cakes. Hitler's manners and daily life routine was recorded by a German officer who maintained a dairy in the bunker. The secret intelligence reports was discovered during a house clearance.
The German officer had revealed all about Hitler to a British agent, the document is dated three days after Hitler's death in 1945. The cover says 'This must be destroyed within 48 hours'. However, the British agent hid the papers in his house in West Country when he received it.
The entries say: "Hitler eats rapidly, mechanically, for him food is merely an indispensable means of subsistence"
"It is strictly forbidden to smoke in his presence as he seems to be very susceptible to laryngitis. He talks in a mellow baritone, without that raucous, unpleasant stridency of his public speeches. At the table and in his speech he shows many facets of rather uncouth behavior. He abstractedly bites his fingernails and his table manners are little short of shocking."
Another entry revealed that Hitler ate huge amounts of cakes that caused him a slight digestive disorder, while other declares that rumors about his homosexuality were just rumors.
The documents will go under hammer at an auction in Ludlow in Shropshire on March 5 and is expected to fetch 1,000 pounds. AGENCIES