- 4 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 10 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The members of the Hitler Youth have collected this soccer like stickers after 70 years of the cold era. The images, which were all part of Joseph Goebbels' propagandist policy also sees the Nazi leader skiing.
Hitler fans collected 138 pictures over a time and stuck them into the album to make this venture a success. This album remained in the house of a British soldier, who brought this back after the Second World War. Now, it is upto the auction by Richard Westwood-Brookes, from Mullock's auctioneers, at Ludlow racecourse on January 29.
The album includes pictures like smiling Fuhrer with Goebbels' young daughter Helga and other children wearing traditional German dress. There are stirring images that show the other more human side of Hitler that we often don't see.
The origin of the album started after Hitler transformed his country in so many ways. Keen Nazis bought photos from the local shops and filled each page of their albums as children enjoy their football albums. It worked in the same way as the Panini sticker albums of footballers work. The album is in good condition. It was first released in 1936, the year Berlin held the Olympic Games and the whole world was looking on!