- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 10 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The members of the Hitler Youth have collected this soccer like stickers after 70 years of the cold era. The images, which were all part of Joseph Goebbels' propagandist policy also sees the Nazi leader skiing.
Hitler fans collected 138 pictures over a time and stuck them into the album to make this venture a success. This album remained in the house of a British soldier, who brought this back after the Second World War. Now, it is upto the auction by Richard Westwood-Brookes, from Mullock's auctioneers, at Ludlow racecourse on January 29.
The album includes pictures like smiling Fuhrer with Goebbels' young daughter Helga and other children wearing traditional German dress. There are stirring images that show the other more human side of Hitler that we often don't see.
The origin of the album started after Hitler transformed his country in so many ways. Keen Nazis bought photos from the local shops and filled each page of their albums as children enjoy their football albums. It worked in the same way as the Panini sticker albums of footballers work. The album is in good condition. It was first released in 1936, the year Berlin held the Olympic Games and the whole world was looking on!