- 1 hr ago Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 16 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 16 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- News Monsoon Updates: Heavy rain to continue over central, NW India till Aug 6
- Movies Shibani Dandekar Does Not Regret Supporting Rhea Chakraborty; 'I Stood Up For What Was Right'
- Technology Seagate One Touch HDD Review: Password Protected Backup At Swift Speeds
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Warholm sets stunning 400m hurdles world record, breaking 46-second barrier in gold run
- Finance Buy These 3 Stocks, India’s Top Broking House Sharekhan Says
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
The members of the Hitler Youth have collected this soccer like stickers after 70 years of the cold era. The images, which were all part of Joseph Goebbels' propagandist policy also sees the Nazi leader skiing.
Hitler fans collected 138 pictures over a time and stuck them into the album to make this venture a success. This album remained in the house of a British soldier, who brought this back after the Second World War. Now, it is upto the auction by Richard Westwood-Brookes, from Mullock's auctioneers, at Ludlow racecourse on January 29.
The album includes pictures like smiling Fuhrer with Goebbels' young daughter Helga and other children wearing traditional German dress. There are stirring images that show the other more human side of Hitler that we often don't see.
The origin of the album started after Hitler transformed his country in so many ways. Keen Nazis bought photos from the local shops and filled each page of their albums as children enjoy their football albums. It worked in the same way as the Panini sticker albums of footballers work. The album is in good condition. It was first released in 1936, the year Berlin held the Olympic Games and the whole world was looking on!