- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The American rapper had put the 19-bedroom pad, which has 37 bathrooms and a disco with stripper poles, on the market two years ago for 11.5 million pounds. The price of the house in Hartford, Connecticut, which was once owned by boxer Mike Tyson, was then brought down to 9 million pounds, and it has now been reduced further to 6.5 million pounds.
The 34-year-old singer, also known as Fiddy had spent 2.5 million pounds for the home, and another 3.5 million pounds doing it up. But the 'Get Rich Or Die Tryin' star, born in tough Queens, New York, has now got tired of the two-hour commute to his home city, and also wants a more modest pad.