- 9 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- 10 hrs ago Airport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
- 13 hrs ago Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021: Tahira Kashyap Khurrana Gives A Reminder Of Self-love
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- News Centre in HC defends IT rule requiring WhatsApp to trace originator of message
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 22 Highlights: Junglewasis Enter The Main House After Losing Prize Money Worth Rs 25 Lakh
- Sports Jaismine, Basumatary ease into second round on Day 2 at 5th Elite Women's National Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i Key Features Revealed Via New Leak; Launch Anticipated On October 25
- Finance This Small Cap Plastics Company Announces 2:1 Bonus Issue
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Here's another addition to the list of longest names, with a Brit man claiming to have 198 letters in his name. Derek McQueen from Kelty in Fife revealed that his father chose to name him after Rangers Football club's entire league winning squad from 1974/75.
His birth certificate name reads: Derek Parlane Stein Jackson Hunter McCloy Kennedy Scott Forsyth Henderson Boyd Robertson O'Hara Johnstone Miller Dawson Armour McDougall McLean McKean Fyfe McDonald Jardine Young Morris Denny Hamilton Watson Greig Wallace McQueen.
"I don't imagine many people will have longer names than myself. When folk ask me I can't even remember them all even after all this time," British tabloid The Sun quoted Derek as saying.
"They (people) wouldn't put my full name on my driving licence or even my registration for my kids. "On forms they simply reduce it to the first name, which is Parlane. "But I quite enjoy the middle names it is unique and a bit of fun. Most people just laugh. However it means something to my dad which is nice," he added.
Previously Jennifer George, 26, from Huntly, Aberdeenshire, claimed to have a name with 166 letters, including the names of 20 soccer stars.
Thomas, 41, has 11 Ibrox stars written on his birth certificate again a dad's choice, while George Garratt, 19, changed his name to Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined with 81 letters.