- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Henry, 31, a 130,000 pounds-a-week former Arsenal striker, agreed to the amount with Merry, 27, to avoid the court battles, but for her, the settlement means she is getting 2 million pounds less.
Merry is said to have told friends that the amount is "close" to the 10million pounds she had been angling for."It was settled at the end of last week. Claire is delighted," the Sun quoted a friend of hers as saying.
"Neither her or Thierry wanted to go back to court as they are both now moving on with their lives. She is happy with the conclusion. She said it is close to the 10 million Pounds she wanted," the friend said.
Henry had hired law firm Mishcon de Reya, which represented Princess Diana and Heather Mills, and Merry had used Prince Charles and Sir Paul Mccartney's divorce lawyer Fiona Shackleton. "They are both just pleased it"s over," the friend added.
Well as long as your divorce makes you happy, surely it is worth the price you pay for it.