- Sports Maharashtra wins U-17 gold in Kho Kho at the Khelo India Youth Games
- News India successfully test-fire K-4 ballistic missile from INS Arihant
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Henry, 31, a 130,000 pounds-a-week former Arsenal striker, agreed to the amount with Merry, 27, to avoid the court battles, but for her, the settlement means she is getting 2 million pounds less.
Merry is said to have told friends that the amount is "close" to the 10million pounds she had been angling for."It was settled at the end of last week. Claire is delighted," the Sun quoted a friend of hers as saying.
"Neither her or Thierry wanted to go back to court as they are both now moving on with their lives. She is happy with the conclusion. She said it is close to the 10 million Pounds she wanted," the friend said.
Henry had hired law firm Mishcon de Reya, which represented Princess Diana and Heather Mills, and Merry had used Prince Charles and Sir Paul Mccartney's divorce lawyer Fiona Shackleton. "They are both just pleased it"s over," the friend added.
Well as long as your divorce makes you happy, surely it is worth the price you pay for it.