- 25 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
At a glamorous pre-Wimbledon party, the tennis ace was constantly checking and touching her hair, and the reason for her getting fidgety turned out to be her diamond studded hair clips.
It was just before she was about to get clicked with her sister and current champion Venus, former champ Maria Sharapova and top seed Ana Ivanovic, that the 26-year-old former World No1 revealed her head-concern.
“These hair clips aren"t fake diamonds – they are real. I don"t want to lose one on the grass," The Daily Express quoted her, as saying.
The bash was held by the Women"s Tennis Association at London"s Kensington Roof Gardens