- 4 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 4 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 5 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 6 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- News 1 Air India, 2 SpiceJet pilots suspended for violating safety rules
- Sports I see no reason why New Zealand can't be competing for the title in 2023 World Cup: Vettori
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
At a glamorous pre-Wimbledon party, the tennis ace was constantly checking and touching her hair, and the reason for her getting fidgety turned out to be her diamond studded hair clips.
It was just before she was about to get clicked with her sister and current champion Venus, former champ Maria Sharapova and top seed Ana Ivanovic, that the 26-year-old former World No1 revealed her head-concern.
“These hair clips aren"t fake diamonds – they are real. I don"t want to lose one on the grass," The Daily Express quoted her, as saying.
The bash was held by the Women"s Tennis Association at London"s Kensington Roof Gardens