- Sports Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham: Giroud and Alonso on target in first win in five
- Movies Trisha Gets Slammed By Paramapadham Vilayattu Producers For Skipping Film Promotions
- News Road at Delhi's Shaheen Bagh opened by group of protesters, blocked again
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
At a glamorous pre-Wimbledon party, the tennis ace was constantly checking and touching her hair, and the reason for her getting fidgety turned out to be her diamond studded hair clips.
It was just before she was about to get clicked with her sister and current champion Venus, former champ Maria Sharapova and top seed Ana Ivanovic, that the 26-year-old former World No1 revealed her head-concern.
“These hair clips aren"t fake diamonds – they are real. I don"t want to lose one on the grass," The Daily Express quoted her, as saying.
The bash was held by the Women"s Tennis Association at London"s Kensington Roof Gardens