- Finance Here’s How Video KYC For Bank Account Opening Works
- News Chicago flights halted due to sprawling winter storm; plane slides off Kansas City taxiway
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Movies Jonty Rhodes' Reaction While Watching Gully Boy: 'I Laughed, Cried And Had Goosebumps'
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Hyderabad, Sep 18 : The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS), one of the world's leading financial services companies, today announces that lengendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has become an RBS Global Ambassador.
This marks RBS' first major sponsorship in the Asia Pacific region where Sachin will represent RBS in its key markets including India, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region.
The record breaking batsman joins an elite team of RBS ambassadors that includes golfing great Jack Nicklaus, Formula One champion Sir Jackie Stewart, as well as some of today's brightest stars such as golfers Luke Donald and Paula Creamer. Their association with RBS raises awareness of the bank's commitment to sport around the world.