- Sports Ashmita Chaliha, Siril Verma clinch All India Senior ranking titles
- News India successfully test-fire K-4 ballistic missile from INS Arihant
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Socialite bad girl Paris Hilton has decided to spend the harvest festival with family and closed ones, while Kevin Jonas would says he would be out in public while expressing gratitude, reports US Weekly.
For the rest, read on:
Heidi Klum: "I'm going to do a big turkey - an 18 pounder! I put the stuffing in it. I put the potatoes around it. I do sweet potatoes — with marshmallows, without marshmallows. I do everything!"
Hayden Panettiere: "I'll be spending it with my family in New York. I've never spent a Thanksgiving or Christmas away from them. There will be lots of food, football, sitting, chatting."
Dustin Hoffman: "All of the kids will come from all over, like New York and Minneapolis. We have six kids and the youngest is 21. Thanksgiving is a big thing for us. I actually do some of the cooking, too! I am right in there, boy! I peel the potatoes — that's cooking!"
Rainn Wilson: "I love Thanksgiving. It's the perfect holiday. You get together, and you eat, and you are with family. Every day should be Thanksgiving!"
Well, festivals are one such occasion when the rich and the famous can for once enjoy leading a 'normal' life. Happy thanksgiving!!!!