- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Socialite bad girl Paris Hilton has decided to spend the harvest festival with family and closed ones, while Kevin Jonas would says he would be out in public while expressing gratitude, reports US Weekly.
For the rest, read on:
Heidi Klum: "I'm going to do a big turkey - an 18 pounder! I put the stuffing in it. I put the potatoes around it. I do sweet potatoes — with marshmallows, without marshmallows. I do everything!"
Hayden Panettiere: "I'll be spending it with my family in New York. I've never spent a Thanksgiving or Christmas away from them. There will be lots of food, football, sitting, chatting."
Dustin Hoffman: "All of the kids will come from all over, like New York and Minneapolis. We have six kids and the youngest is 21. Thanksgiving is a big thing for us. I actually do some of the cooking, too! I am right in there, boy! I peel the potatoes — that's cooking!"
Rainn Wilson: "I love Thanksgiving. It's the perfect holiday. You get together, and you eat, and you are with family. Every day should be Thanksgiving!"
Well, festivals are one such occasion when the rich and the famous can for once enjoy leading a 'normal' life. Happy thanksgiving!!!!