- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Sports Messi hat-trick breaks La Liga record as Barca put five past Mallorca
- News Law and order has broken down, Modi is 'mute', says Cong as crimes against women continues
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Organised by Wizcraft International, an event management company, the show, to be held at the Andheri Sports center here, would be open to 25,000 fans besides hundreds and thousands across the world.
Inspired by the earlier Live Earth show in 2007, the event would be hosted by former US Vice President Al Gore and TERI Chairperson R K Pachauri to highlight to the world the problems in climate change and to underscore the fact that the people of the world live under one climate, Sabbas Joseph, Director of Wizcraft, told UNI here.
Starting from 1600 hrs, the event is likely to go on till 2200 hrs on that day with Iconic star Amithabh Bachchan joined by the team that was with him in the recent Unforgettable Tour to the US, Bipasha Basu , John Abraham , singers Shan, Shankar Mahadevan and an array of over 100 artistes.