- News ‘May create largest statelessness crisis’: Draft resolution on CAA in EU
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- Sports I League: Real Kashmir overcome Indian Arrows to get back to winning ways
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Organised by Wizcraft International, an event management company, the show, to be held at the Andheri Sports center here, would be open to 25,000 fans besides hundreds and thousands across the world.
Inspired by the earlier Live Earth show in 2007, the event would be hosted by former US Vice President Al Gore and TERI Chairperson R K Pachauri to highlight to the world the problems in climate change and to underscore the fact that the people of the world live under one climate, Sabbas Joseph, Director of Wizcraft, told UNI here.
Starting from 1600 hrs, the event is likely to go on till 2200 hrs on that day with Iconic star Amithabh Bachchan joined by the team that was with him in the recent Unforgettable Tour to the US, Bipasha Basu , John Abraham , singers Shan, Shankar Mahadevan and an array of over 100 artistes.