- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The similarities between Fleming and Bond are explored in the first major exhibition on the life and work of the secret agent's creator at the Imperial War Museum here.
It has on view the rare material such as the author's desk and chair from his Jamaican home Goldeneye, where he wrote all the Bond novels, the Telegraph reported.
The author's annotated manuscripts, correspondence, clothes and photographs are displayed alongside exhibits from the Bond films including Daniel Craig's bloodied shirt from 'Casino Royale' and the bikini worn by Halle Berry in 'Die Another Day'.
The exhibition has been mounted to mark the centenary of Fleming's birth and is accompanied by a book For Your Eyes Only: Ian Fleming and James Bond by Ben Macintyre. The book looks at Fleming's experiences and examines how they influenced 007.