- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The similarities between Fleming and Bond are explored in the first major exhibition on the life and work of the secret agent's creator at the Imperial War Museum here.
It has on view the rare material such as the author's desk and chair from his Jamaican home Goldeneye, where he wrote all the Bond novels, the Telegraph reported.
The author's annotated manuscripts, correspondence, clothes and photographs are displayed alongside exhibits from the Bond films including Daniel Craig's bloodied shirt from 'Casino Royale' and the bikini worn by Halle Berry in 'Die Another Day'.
The exhibition has been mounted to mark the centenary of Fleming's birth and is accompanied by a book For Your Eyes Only: Ian Fleming and James Bond by Ben Macintyre. The book looks at Fleming's experiences and examines how they influenced 007.