- 16 min ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1 hr ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 1 hr ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 1 hr ago Viral: Cats' Funny Reactions To Cat Filters On Their Owners' Faces Will Keep You LOLing All Day
- Technology WhatsApp Will Not Work On These iOS, Android, Windows Phone Devices From 2020
- Movies Kapil Sharma On His Newborn: Feeling Blessed; This Is The Best Day Of My Life
- News Young Artiste 2020, India’s largest national level talent competition calls for applications
- Sports Rumour Has It: Everton to open talks with Arsenal-linked Ancelotti
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The survey led by reevoo.com has shown that nearly 25 pct of the people across Britain do not know how to use their digital cameras properly.
Another 21 per cent had problems with sat navs.
Other gadgets that are 'too complicated' for Britons to handle are mobiles, camcorders, washing machines, MP3 players and microwaves.
"Lots of people want ease of use rather than extras," The Sun quoted Chris Winstanley, of reevoo.com, as saying.