- 36 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Former actress Elizabeth Hurley spiced up a Breast Cancer Awareness campaign in Mumbai by dressing as an Indian princess with son Damian in a traditional turban.
The 43-year-old wore a pink sari to launch the charity bash, reports the Sun. Damian, six, is her son by American tycoon Steve Bing, 43.
A devoted supporter of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, the former actress confessed that the organic food line might help reduce the risk of breast cancer.
Recently, Hurley has revealed that she will soon launch her farm produced low-fat products to provide women with healthier alternatives.
With a sex-symbol tag, marriage to a multi-millioner and some of the most sizzling performances to claim, Liz manages to make headlines quite often.