- 15 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 27 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- News Minority view in Sabarimala verdict is a stern reminder of how SC verdicts should be implemented
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Technology Some Google Pixel 3 Users Report Auto Shutdown Issue
- Sports UFC Fight Night 164: Blachowicz vs. Jacare preview, fight card, India time and TV info
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Finance Places Where You Can Sell Gold Jewellery For Cash In India
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
He scaled the world's highest mountain along with Tenzing Norgay in 1953, just days before the coronation of Elizabeth II. After climbing the 8,850m peak of Everest, Sir Edmund spent much of his life supporting humanitarian work among the Sherpas, and led expeditions to the South Pole and the source of the Yangtze River.
Hillary was given honorary Nepalese citizenship in 2003 on the golden jubilee of his Mount Everest triumph to honour his services to the people and the Solukhumbhu region where Everest is located. Members of the alpine community and people who had benefitted from Hillary's work in the mountain kingdom mourned his passing. By his death, this day closes one of the great chapters of planetary exploration".