- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News Haryana NTSE Level 1 results 2019 declared
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
"I live the same life every day. All the time. I go to bed nine o'clock. Always wake up four in the morning, so I don't need an alarm clock. Make my own coffee, hang with the dogs, then I work out for an hour," the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
"I know if I don't work out while I'm still on the coffee high, I won't. Then I brush my teeth, shower, go into my sauna. "Wherever I am, if I'm away, I rent a prefab sauna to sweat and loosen up the bones. The older you get, the more those bones need loosening. Then a cold shower for as long as I can," he added.
According to the six-times Golden Globe winner taking a short nap relaxes the muscles. He said: "And I'm a proponent of the afternoon nap. Einstein always took a nap. Fifteen minutes. That's all. Wake up naturally, don't go back to sleep. See, it never fails that 10 hours from when your day starts the director always calls for your close-up, and without that nap you look puffy."
This should be some food for thought for the younger Hollywood generation, that runs under the knife for that perfect face or just jabs in Botox to stay young.