- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- News BSTET admit card released: Exam date announced
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Stars come up with the oddest aliases when they want to travel in disguise or break away from their fans.
Actress Kate Beckinsale uses 'Sigourney Beaver" as a fake name when she registers in hotels.
"I check in as Sigourney Beaver," Courier Mail quoted her, as saying.
"It was a spur of the moment thing. When I was first asked my name it just came out. I guess it was because I admire the American actress Sigourney Weaver," she added.
However, Beckinsale revealed that the only trouble is that when she travels with her husband he hates her using the alias.
"He doesn't like it when they call to ask him something and they say, 'Hello, Mr Beaver,"" she said.
When Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were together, they would sometimes use odd aliases when they stayed in hotels.
And their pet pseudonym was Mr and Mrs Ross Vegas.
Hollywood hottie Johnny Depp resorts to 'Mr Stench" when travelling incognito.
"It's hilarious to get a wake-up call at some ludicrous hour, like 5.30am, and the guy has to say, 'Good morning Mr Stench'," he said.