- 5 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 10 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 15 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- 18 hrs ago Can People With Diabetes Include Pineapple In Their Diet?
- Movies Sakshi Excellence Awards: Mahesh Babu And Allu Arjun Bag Best Actor Awards, See Pics!
- News With Islamic State in overdrive mode particularly in South India, NIA sounds a high alert
- Finance CBDT: PAN-Aadhaar Link Deadline Extended Till 31st March 2022
- Sports Mack is back! Vinales tops Day 1 at Misano
- Technology List Of Apple iPhones That Have eSIM Capability
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Celeb-inspired baby names is the latest trend among Brit parents! But the pearl harbour actor is not one among the flock. He loves traditional names.
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have reportedly decided to keep a traditional name for their unborn child - because the actor hates "trendy" baby names in Hollywood.
The couple, who have a two-year-old daughter Violet, are expecting their second baby later this year (08).
However, Affleck is adamant not to follow in the footsteps of celebrity parents with an unorthodox name for their new baby.
"Ben put his foot down and said no way to trendy Hollywood names," Contact music quoted a source, as telling U.S. magazine Star.
"If it's a boy, he likes the name Benjamin, not just because it's his name but it's that of his hero, Benjamin Franklin," the source added.
Prior to Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck dated Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lopez and Christian Slater.