- News Kerala Lottery Win Win W-549 today lottery result LIVE
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Jolie, a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Refugee Agency, describes to people in the new TV advertisement the hardships that millions of refugees around the globe face when they are displaced, reports Contactmusic.
In the announcement Jolie says: "They have survived the war, they have survived displacement, they have survived rape, they have survived hunger and disease. For those who have survived and for those who did not, we are thinking of you on this day."
The clip began airing online on June 18 to coincide with World Refugee Day on June 20.
However, the PSA is not the only thing that Jolie is doing to raise awareness. She will also be penning an article for a leading U.S. newspaper that will appear on World Refugee Day.