- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- News Railway station set on fire in Bengal's Murshidabad by Citizenship act protesters
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Head auctioneer Ian Morris said: "The woman told us her son gave her the painting as a birthday present, but it was not something she wanted hanging on her wall. "Unfortunately, because of the economic climate, we expect it to go for much less this time round.";
As per the experts was painted between 1915 and 1918 at a time when the Nazi Party leader had been stationed as a foot soldier, had been purchased for an amount of 10,500 pounds in 2006. The 9ins by 11.5ins image, depicting a church along the French-Belgian border, was expected to cost bidders 3,000 pounds at Jeffreys Auctions in Lostwithiel, Cornwall owing to the economic slump.;;
The haterate for Adolf Hitler has grown in spite of the dictators death decades ago, the fury was evident when his wax image at Madame Taussauds was beheaded by an angry German man.