- News 'Goli Maaro Saalon Ko’: Union minister Anurag Thakur stokes controversy
- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Head auctioneer Ian Morris said: "The woman told us her son gave her the painting as a birthday present, but it was not something she wanted hanging on her wall. "Unfortunately, because of the economic climate, we expect it to go for much less this time round.";
As per the experts was painted between 1915 and 1918 at a time when the Nazi Party leader had been stationed as a foot soldier, had been purchased for an amount of 10,500 pounds in 2006. The 9ins by 11.5ins image, depicting a church along the French-Belgian border, was expected to cost bidders 3,000 pounds at Jeffreys Auctions in Lostwithiel, Cornwall owing to the economic slump.;;
The haterate for Adolf Hitler has grown in spite of the dictators death decades ago, the fury was evident when his wax image at Madame Taussauds was beheaded by an angry German man.