Mumbai, Apr 10 Amidst a lot of glamour, glitter and grandeur Abhimanyu Jain from Jodhpur and Arti Sharma from Faridabad were judged winners of the Gladrags Megamodel and Manhunt contest 2006 held here on Saturday. Gladrags is the only one of its kind unisex contest in the world.
The first runner up were mega model Heena Pardasani from Mumbai and male model Viraj Deshpande from Goa, while the second runner up were Rupali Suri from Mumbai and Gaurav Arora from Indore.
The judges included Gladrags founder Maureen Wadia, actor Ritesh Deshmukh model and actor Arjun Rampal, actor and former Gladrags winner John Abraham, Star One's Paritosh Jyoti, Lakme's Sabina Chopra, actress and anchor Pooja Bedi, director Siddharth and Anju Timbloke.
The winners of the sub- awards of the contest, Ms and Mr Elegant, were Navina Bole from Mumbai and Paljor Gyabak from Bhutan. Most Photogenic awards were picked up by Veni Krishna from Pune and Vikrant Oberoi from Nashik.
The Spykar beautiful model was Rupali Suri from Mumbai and handsome model was Gaurav Arora from Indore.
The Britannia best body award went to Rohini Sahni from Bhopal and male award went to Arpit Ranka from Rajasthan.
Among the sub-awards for the best models were Arti Sharma from Faridabad and Paljor Gyabak from Bhutan while the Ms and Mr Congeniality were Rohini Sahni from Bhopal and Vikrant Oberoi from Nashik.
The show was compered by Sajid Khan and choreographed by Benhur.
Meat Brothers, Shibani Kashyap and last year's finalist Rachna Maurya put up colourful performances on the stage.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL