- 30 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Sports Champions League preview: Liverpool face tricky test at Salzburg
- Technology Massive Asteroid Approaching Earth At 44,172 Km/h; Should You Worry?
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- News 2 CRPF men martyred, 2 injured in J'khand fratricide incident
- Movies Lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Planning To Tie The Knot In Kashmir? Read Details Here
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
There is nothing interesting than having a pet in the house. The way they care for you, no one else will.
Dogs are man's best friend and you will never disagree to this statement if you are a pet owner. But, there are some things that will make life with a pet a bit difficult. One among this is the problems associated with cleaning your home.
One of the main things that you need to be concerned about is the hair. There is no pet that doesn't shed hair, which means that there is going to be pet hair all over the place. Unless you are dedicated you will not be able to enjoy your pet to the fullest.
Cleaning home when you have pets is not going to be an easy job. For this, there are a few preliminary actions that you will need to take.
Getting the right breed that will not make much of a mess will solve much of the problems. If you are particular of a breed, then you will need to consider every aspect of the home and decide on how to keep it clean. This will need to go hand in hand with the pet care.
The following are few of the tips for cleaning your house when you have pets. Do adequate amount of research to get all the information that you need. This can be done before choosing and deciding on the pet.
When you have a pet, you will realise that there is hair on the floor, the furniture and clothing. You can manage this by placing an old towel when the pet is resting and periodically shaking the towel outside. Grooming the pet will help in minimising the hair fall to a great extent.
Carpets, Clothing and Upholstery
Cleaning home when you have pets will need a little extra effort. You will need to vacuum the carpet several times a week, using a full suction vacuum cleaner. You can use a tape roller to clean the hair from the clothing. Handheld vacuum cleaner is the best for upholstery.
It is always better to remove a pet stain as soon as you can. Pet urine on carpets is a very common cleaning issue. When it comes to pet care, bathroom training the pet will help a great deal with this. Depending on the material of the carpet and the age of the stain, there are many options that are available.
You can guard your furniture, with the right kind of upholstery, which can repel the hair, resist the tearing and can be cleaned easily. Cleaning home when you have pets is much easier when you have micro-fibre material as upholstery. Avoid materials that are loosely woven or thin. Training your pet will help in maintaining the upholstery.
As part of pet care, make sure that the pet go through a grooming session regularly. This will reduce the scratches to a great extent. Doors are usually a victim of your pet's scratches. There are Plexiglas sheet which you can use to ensure that the door is not damaged. Once the pet is trained, you can remove this sheet.
Try these ideas and enjoy living with your pet animal.