- 6 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 6 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 7 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 7 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
We all love having pets at home and feed them with good nutritious foods for their healthy being. But do you even realise that there are certain basic foods that can kill your pet? Well, we are here today to share about foods that can actually kill your pets.
When we are eating something we often see our pets giving us a longing look. We tend to overlook if the food is healthy or bad for the pets instead we feed them. This can actually spoil the health of the pets and it can even kill them.
Make sure you take your little pet to the vet doctor often and feed them with the food that is best prescribed for them. If you need to feed them with other general foods that we humans relish then be double sure that you can feed them.
Our pets are like our little babies and we need to constantly takecare of them and what they eat. Read on to know about the 6 basic foods that can kill your pet.
Intake of caffeine is good for us humans to a great extend but its not the same in pets case. It can cause the pets like dogs and cats to get seizures, tremors or rapid heart beat and even restlessness. Avoid giving them coffee, tea and other energy drinks. This is one of the foods that can kill your pet.
Chocolates are toxic for dogs and cats especially dark chocolates as they are more toxic than milk ones as the cocoa levels are higher. Intake of chocolates can cause vomiting and diarrhea among pets. A greater amount of it can lead to abnormal heartbeats, seizures, kidney failure and even death. So think twice before you feed them one next time.
Grapes & Raisins
Intake of grapes and raisins causes ingestion among pets. It is so severe that it can even lead to kidney failure. This is one of the most dangerous food for your pets.
Alcohol even in a little quantity is more than enough to cause more damage to your pet. Vomiting, diarrhea, seizures are the most common effects found in your pet after its consumption. Remember that the smaller your pet dog is , the greater the effect is.
Nuts are a great option for us humans but at the same time it is the worst food for your pet dogs. Intake of this causes your dog to vomit or it increases its high body temperature.
Onions And Garlic
Many gastrointestinal problem and life-threatening anemia that causes damage to red blood cells is noticed among pets who have consumed onions or garlic. If you have a cat as a pet then it is best to keep it away from them as its quite harmful for them.
If you feel you have any other foods that can be included in our list then feel free to share your opinion below.