- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 10 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Germans Shepherd dogs are the most popular breed among the dog lovers. Though these dogs look ferocious, they are actually sweet loving animals who are tamed into doing what you expect for them to do. German Shepherd dogs have a weak and sensitive stomach, that is why you need to give them a healthy diet.
For a German shepherd dog diet, you should include some of the healthy foods which have been enlisted below. We have also made note of some of the foods you should avoid when looking after your German shepherd dog.
If you have a German shepherd dog, it is best to feed your dog home food. It is best compared to artificial cereal foods for dogs. These are some of the foods you should avoid and feed your German shepherd dog to.
Ragi is good
The best food for your German shepherd dog is ragi. Adding ragi porridge to your pet dog's diet will keep him healthy. It is also a mild food for his stomach and will keep away all stomach problems.
Cooked rice is good
The best food you can give your German shepherd dog is white boiled rice. This rice is easy for them to chew and digest as well. White rice is better preferred to red or brown rice.
Porridge is good
All dogs love porridge. When it comes to your German shepherd dogs diet, give him a bowl filled with plain oat porridge. Once in a week porridge should be added to their diet. Make sure that there is no salt and sugar added in it.
Milk is good
Milk is an important ingredient to add to your German shepherd dogs diet. Milk helps to keep their teeth strong. They too require good amount of calcium and milk provides it to them. The cream of the milk should be avoided.
Raw meat is bad
When it comes to dogs diet, it is best to avoid raw meat. Raw meat is not good as it creates indigestion and stomach infections too.
Nuts is bad
There are some people who love to feed their dogs with dried nuts. The dried nuts contain a high amount of salt which cause rapid hair fall in dogs, especially German shepherds.
Corn is bad
We might think that corn/ maize is a good ingredient to give dogs, since they love it. But, corn is not a good food to add to a German shepherd dogs diet. Corn has a lot of starch which makes the dog get constipated.
Lentils is bad
There are two particular lentils which should never be a part of a German shepherd dogs diet. Channa and rajma are foods to avoid for this breed of dog. They are dangerous foods for them, so avoid it at any cost.