- 13 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 49 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- News Old love relight: Gujarat man, woman who eloped weeks ahead of their kids marriage return home
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Technology OnePlus Concept One Finally Coming To India On February 8
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Birds are beautiful creatures. They are the second best option to keep at home. Other than a pet dog or cat, a bird or fish can do wonders to make your home a happier place.
Many people have the habit of keeping birds at home to add to their home decor. Due to the bird's vibrant colour and presence, your home will look splendid.
A parrot, for example is the best pet to look after. Parrots are known for their speaking skills and if you can train your parrot to talk, it will be the most wonderful thing.
Here below are some tips on how you can train your parrot to talk
1.Before you begin teaching your parrot to talk, keep in mind that each parrot is different in grasping the words you are trying to covey.
2.Begin to speak to your parrot when she is 4 to 6 months old. When you get up in the morning, say 'Good Morning' to the beautiful bird. In no time, as you make this a routine, she will learn to say Good Morning back to you.
3.To get the bird's attention, hold her close to your mouth or place your mouth so that she can see you talking to her.
4.With the same interest of how you are teaching a child to talk, the bird too needs special attention.Repeat words or phrases that you wish for your bird to know. Show a lot of excitement in the tone of your voice so that the parrot will be able to grasp quickly.
5. When your parrot tries to talk or repeat what ever you say, give him or her a small treat.
Record your teachings on a device and play it when ever you can. This will help you make things easier in teaching your parrot how to talk.