- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 9 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- Movies Varisu Second Single ‘Thee Thalapathy’ Official Announcement Is Out: Vijay Is Ready To Set The Stage On Fire!
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Finance Buy This Small Cap Gas Distribution Stock For High Returns, Target Price Rs 1,082, Says Geojit
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
This stage of the cat is very delicate as she will be going through an uncomfortable period. Your pregnant cat will need immense care and concern and you have to give her special attention.
The diet of your pregnant cat should include one that is high in proteins and rich in minerals. Keep in mind , not to feed your pregnant cat with food that she is allergic to as it will lead to food poisoning.
Here are a few tips that will help you understand your cat's pregnancy and help her to have a healthy pregnancy period.
1.Avoid giving her any kind of drugs to take during the first three weeks of pregnancy ,as it might harm the fetus.
2.Try to keep your pregnant cat in a healthy environment away from flit and dirt as it will affect your cat's pregnancy and cause health issues.
3.Protect your cat from the dangerous feline infectious enteritis ( FIE or panleukopenia), as this will cause brain damage to the unborn kittens.
4.Don't get your cat vaccinated during her pregnancy period as it will lead to other complications. It is better to get her vaccinated before her pregnancy.
5.Keep in mind that you should not get the other cats vaccinated in the house when there is a pregnant cat as live worms in these vaccines can lead to harmful effect to the pregnant cat.
As a owner it is your duty to look after your pregnant cat in the most special way. Apart from the tips you should keep in mind that before you plan your cats pregnancy arrange a litter home for her. She should also be physically strong to bear kittens, so make sure that her health is checked up regularly. Most importantly , before you breed her, make sure you get her tested for viral diseases like FIV or FeLV.
- love and romanceWhat Guys Look At In A Woman ?
- love and romance'Types Of Women', Men Find Hard To Resist!
- marriage and beyondThe True Relationship Of Mother & Son
- marriage and beyondBenefits Of Getting Married!
- trends n styleKate's Royal Wedding Dress - Such An Awe!
- marriage and beyondAge Difference In Marriage â€“ Safe Or Problematic?
- love and romanceDoes Age Gap Matter?
- lifeEat Outs On 'MG Road' - Bangalore!
- lifeShop At These Best Places In Bangalore!
- relationshipMen Change After Marriage, Do You Agree?
- marriage and beyondTreating A Verbal Abusive Marriage!
- lifeBest Party Destination- Mumbai Or Goa?