- 39 min ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 20 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 20 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Have been working on my aggression and technique, says Sindhu
- Education CGBSE 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check CG Board 12th Result 2021 Link
- News Ayodhya in tizzy following hoax bomb threat
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Aannand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
The big cat, by the name of Elsa, was losing her eyesight to cataract. She refused to eat and therefore lost dangerous amount of weight.
This 18 month old animal, who inherited the defect at birth, was given lens implants at a zoo in Rome.Vet, Nunzio D'Anna was so interested in Elsa's case that he treated her for free.